Praxedo: 15 years experience
in the mobile workforce management.
We created Praxedo in 2005, firmly convinced of the market potential for mobile technologies in field service. Back then, only integrators were offering solutions through specific app developments. We were certain that the future would bring packaged software solutions meeting customer specific needs of each industry via a simple configuration process.
Likewise, we were convinced that the new technologies would dramatically change service companies. We believed in SaaS and cloud at a very early stage, because it helps reduce costs and shorten deployment times so companies can focus on their core business. We invested in mobile technologies so as to ensure that our users can access the Praxedo application on most mobile devices available on the market. Praxedo has no interest in reselling mobile devices and leaves a free choice to customers to select the model that suits them best.
In business for 15 years now, our durability proves that our vision was the right one : Today, cloud-based solutions and SaaS offers are the new standard in the software industry; in the same way, the use of mobile apps is widespread, especially among field workers.
For the upcoming years, we believe that new technologies will have a great deal to offer regarding field operations. There is still a lot to do in terms of innovations, and Praxedo works hard for this!
Praxedo : a sustainable and growing company
Praxedo rapidly became the French Leader and a global key player in the space of Field Service Management.
Even if Praxedo is often seen as a start-up company, due to its strong growth and innovative character, a long-term strategy has been defined. Since the beginning, the company has been supported by self-financing mechanisms and is still fully-owned and managed by its founders.
Praxedo has around 60 employees split up into our offices in Paris, Munich and Montreal. Our software is entirely developed in-house, and our cloud-based platform is operated internally by employees belonging to the organisation..
Praxedo is a never-ending and collective project in which every team member is involved. We care very much about our employees’ development. We are proud of having a very low staff turnover which allows us to rely upon a solid team expertise. Our company’s offices are all located downtown to make life easier for our employees. They benefit from regular training sessions and internal seminars, so they can stay sharp and progress.
With 800 customers, 33,000 users and an annual revenue over €7 million (doubled in 3 years), Praxedo has proven to be one of the global leaders in cloud-based software solutions for Field Service Management.
We constantly strive to create value for our customers
We believe that mobile technologies are a source of significant innovation for all service companies.
And this is only the beginning… There are still many innovations to come: Internet of Things, global positioning, travel assistance, unified communication, shared whiteboard, video streaming, Augmented Reality – the list is endless! The new technologies are still changing the world of services and the way field workers – such as technicians – do their job in the field,
We invest heavily to provide our customers with even more value: half of the Praxedo team is made up of engineers all dedicated to the development of new features and innovations.
Our customers testify
Over 800 customers and 33,000 field workers use Praxedo every day for their field operations.
Our customers are both large accounts and Small and Medium Businesses.
Praxedo is used in many industries: Telecommunications (Network Maintenance/Optic Fiber Deployment/FTTH), Utilities (Electricity/Gas/Water Distribution), Security, Construction, Civil Engineering, Transportation, Railway, HVAC, Manufacturing, Facilities Management, Home Services, Medical Equipments, etc.
Praxedo helps increase productivity by optimising resources and facilitating information exchange between field workers and dispatchers.
Both our customers’ loyalty and their testimonials show how well satisfied they are with Praxedo!
Praxedo Partner Community
Everyday, Praxedo and our partners dedicate to changing the way service organisations manage their operations in the field.
Praxedo partners with top-level consulting companies, implementation experts, resellers and technology partners that use our cloud-based field service software to complement their offering and add value or accelerate their customers’ business success.
Get in touch with us to discover the benefits of becoming a Praxedo partner and boost your business.
- Absys Cyborg is a market leader in integration of Sage and Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. With more than 30 years of experience, the company is a close partner of Praxedo on Sage 100, Sage X3 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration projects. Learn more
- AD-Ultima Group is a leader in integration of ERP systems. The company is also a specialist in CAD, PLM, CRM, Business Intelligence, document management, collaborative applications and systems infrastructures. Learn more
- The Answer Company, providers and experts in Sage ERP solutions, has been helping businesses since 1995. As a Praxedo partner, they ensure that your field services software is fully integrated with your ERP, enabling you to tie your operations & processes into one solution and maximise your success Learn more
- Intent Technologies operates IntentPlatform, a solution for property managers. It collects, structures, analyses and shares data from the entire building ecosystem: service providers, connected objects, software vendors. Learn more
- One2Team is an Enterprise Work Management platform that helps businesses gain productivity, efficiency and competitiveness in an increasingly complex environment. Praxedo and One2Team offer a connector to integrate field intervention management into the One2Team solution. Learn more
- SOLJIT is a team of senior business analysts and developers, including successful entrepreneurs, executives and investors, who advise businesses in all aspects of their operations, and implement cloud solutions to improve their efficiency, scalability, growth and profitability. Learn more
- TomTom Telematics is a worldwide leader in telematics solutions. The WEBFLEET platform is used by companies to achieve fuel savings, support drivers and optimise fleet management. Intervention data is exploited using the Praxedo application installed on the TomTom PRO 8 tablet. Learn more
Where to find us?
CanadaPraxedo Software Inc.
7236 Waverly Street
Montréal, QC H2R 0C2
28, rue de Mogador
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 33 79 79
Tel: +49 (0)89 125 036 280
Calle O’Donnell 4
Tel: +34 911 274 783
Tel: +351 215 559 631
Praxedo is a young company operating as a start-up.
Being responsive and flexible, our organisation gives top priority to R&D and product innovation. It shows much agility to enable a reduced time-to-market in an ever-changing marketplace.
Growing even further, we are always looking for talented people: developers, sales, engineers.
Would you like to join us?
Send us your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org