Auditors and inspectors can rely on the Praxedo mobile app
Many quality control and inspection activities require complex, structured and standardized reports, as well as a secure data archive. The Praxedo mobile app is ideal for auditors and inspectors, because their reports can be captured directly on a smartphone or tablet.
Robust and easy to use mobile app
Creating complex and rich reports with integrated photos? Need to organize and structure quantitative and qualitative data so you can process it easily and generate statistics? Want to monitor non-compliant situations until they are resolved?
Praxedo is already helping many facility management and quality control companies by providing auditors and inspectors with an effective way to verify the quality of services rendered on the customers’ premises. Simple to configure, the mobile app works on a wide range of mobile devices and operating systems (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows Phone), so that enterprises can roll them out on lightweight and economical devices.
The Praxedo application allows auditors and inspectors to manage the service monitoring process from start to finish. Users can:
- Organize routes of inspectors and auditors, and send information to their mobile devices.
- Self-schedule work orders in the field using the Praxedo mobile app.
- Access the audit history or specific technical data.
- Go paperless by capturing data into complex reports directly on a smartphone or tablet, (using sections, tables, drop-down menus, and checkboxes), as well as taking photos, identifying defects, and saving customer’s digital signature.
- Send text message or email notifications informing customers that services are being performed correctly in addition to automatically sending inspection reports.
Praxedo makes the lives of auditors and inspectors easier and allows them to manage the process for quality checks. This includes:
- The provision of all information required to properly carry out the check (access to the document base per site or piece of equipment)
- Time savings and productivity gains as a result of going digital: no more duplicate entries, non-compliant elements involving corrective action are uploaded in real time, and inspection reports are sent automatically
- Full traceability of quality control checks
Gone are the days when auditors and inspectors need to carry bulky laptops. Now, they can create reports directly on their mobile devices. All the information needed is available in the mobile app.
In addition, the Praxedo mobile app can interface with your existing information system. This is particularly useful when processing uploaded field data for statistical analysis.